What GMP Changes can we still expect for 2014?
Heraclitus once said: “There is nothing permanent except change”. This statement is even true for the rather conservative GMP environment. What can we still expect for 2014? The answer to that question can be found in a work plan of EMA’s GMP/GDP Inspectors Working Group.
What are the coming plans?
- Finalising the changes planned for the Chapters 3 and 5 of the EU GMP Guide
- Finalising the revision of Chapter 8 of the EU GMP guide (with regard to product shortage notifications and specific risk management concepts)
- Agreeing, in consultation with PIC/S, whether guidance is needed on biofilms concerning Annex 1 of the EU GMP Guide
- Finalising the revision of Annex 15 of the EU GMP Guide (comparison with the new EMA process validation guideline and inclusion of necessary changes in the light of ICH Q 8-10)
- Finalising the revision of…
View original post 158 more words
One thought on “What GMP 良好作業規範 Changes can we still expect for 2014?”
good information Sir